- To be launched August 2022.
- Each program day will be held one day before the annual Winter and Summer Conferences for the Utah Association of Chambers.
- There will be four (4) one-hour sessions in each day of training.
Total cost of the four session, two year program, is $499 until June 1. After June 1, the cost increases to $599. Alternative payment options available. Upon completion of the program, chamber executives will be recognized during the UAOC Summer Conference every other year. Executives will be presented with a Certificate of Executive Leadership and receive a marketing packet to assist their organization in utilizing the certificate designation as an effective marketing tool in recruitment efforts. These recipients will be listed on the Utah Association of Chambers website as well.
- The Chamber Executive Leadership Certificate Program is voluntary and only UAOC members may apply. Note: Application does not guarantee approval or acceptance into the program.
- 2+ years experience in a key chamber or association leadership role.
- Previous outside leadership and management training experience.
- Applications must be submitted by July 1, 2022.
- The Certificate Program Committee, a cross section of experienced chamber professionals from small, medium and large chambers, will review each application based on a standard set of criteria/excellence for chamber executives in Utah.
- Each application will receive a score based on the defined criteria.
- The Committee will present scores to the full Chamber Executive Leadership Certificate Program Board and mark each applicant as either “Approved” or “Suggest Improvement.”
- For applicants marked with “Suggest Improvement,” the Committee will provide feedback on the areas of needed improvement.
Apply by clicking here.
Contact Maria Loftis at email@example.com.
*The Utah Association of Chambers, nor participation in the Chamber Executive Leadership Program, qualify as endorsement of a chamber in any legal manner. The Utah Association of Chambers is not liable for the actions of any members who participate in the program.